Its been months since I updated this blog...and thanx to Vijit for reminding me that......and also why I started writing this blog....the cutest and sweetest guy of our wing Vijit Jain...we had a short telephonic conversation...it is his birthday i.e. today...and I decided to post something and dedicate to him :)
as I donot have much to write...I decided to quote few lines that I like from various songs of various bands I hear....here we go
“cause life is a lesson
you learn it when your through” -Take A Look Around by Limp Bizkit
“Even flow, thoughts arrive like butterflies
Oh, he don't know, so he chases them away
Someday yet, he'll begin his life again, yeah
Oh, whispering hands, gently lead him away
Him away, him away...” - Even Flow by Pearl Jam
“Here I am - on the road again
There I am - up on the stage
Here I go - playing star again
There I go - turn the page” - Turn the page by Metallica
“While you were hanging yourself on someone elses words
Dying to believe in what you heard” - Coming back to life by Pink Floyd
“Sometimes I sleep, sometimes its not for days
And the people I meet always go their separate ways
Sometimes you tell the day
By the bottle that you drink
And times when youre all alone all you do is think” - Wanted Dead or Alive by Bon Jovi
“Cause I want nothing more than to sit
Outside Heaven's door and listen to you breathing
Is where I want to be” – Breathing by Lifehouse
“Many dreams come true
And some have silver linings
I live for my dream
And a pocketful of gold.” - Over The Hills & Far Away by Led Zeppelin
“Hold me now
I'm 6 feet from the edge
And I'm thinkin
Maybe 6 feet ain't so far down” - One last breathe by Creed
“Oooh, everyone wants to be loved
Oooh, loved in their own way” -Dandy Life by Collective Soul
“My dream is to fly
Over the rainbow so high” - Rise Up by Yves LaRock
1 comment:
Through these fields of destruction
Baptisms of fire
I've witnessed your suffering
As the battles raged higher
And though we were hurt so bad
In the fear and alarm
You did not desert me
My brothers in arms
Doesn't fit beautifully...but this is my all time favorite.
Post a Comment