I was in class 4th as I remember...the class teacher came in and told us about some test being conducted..in which we could win prizes...she read out something and also told how the answer were to be marked...what I got from my partially distracted observation was that if we mark a wrong answer and want to correct it we should completely darken the worng answer and mark a tick right in the option we think is right..and that we have to do working on question paper....At home I informed my parents about the test and was given a clearance to undertake the test...form was bought and everything was set....i did not felt it necessary to read the instruction in the form as I felt the teacher had explained everything clearly..working on the question paper..if I mark a wrong answer I had to completely darken the box and tick mark in the answer I thought was correct...I had to go to MKP college and give the test...I had reached my seat without delay or problem and was ready to take the test....everything was set and right....I did give the test..the question paper was distributed..they also gave me an sheet with boxes..probably for marking if I go wrong....the whole time I did mark the right answers in the question paper...but there were only two to three answers that I marked wrongly in the question paper..so I darken those options in the sheet provided and marked the right answer...the time up...the teacher started collecting...what the hell..she was collecting only the sheet..not the question paper...a sudden realisation struck...it was the answer sheet.....panic ran into me..I begged the teacher to allow me to mark in the answer sheet...the invigilator teacher did not realise the problem...and thought I was asking for more time to mark more answer not even looking at the two answer marked sheet that she took from me....snatch and she was gone....I was thunderstruck...failing was a threat when I was a kid...blood ran out of me....When I was coming out to the MKP college gate and saw my mother coming...tears started to flow down...I cried and cried like a baby...telling my mother what had happened...at first she was not amused...but then she asked me not think about it...she did not wanted me to say that it was just a test..probably for the fear of my taking my exams easily and she also did not wanted to scold me...her dilemma was to decide whether to let me get away with this and later on take all the exams I faced for granted or not....so she just told me that I should have read the instructions and listen when Papa was trying to explain or when the teacher in the school told me....anyways the results came...My class teacher also my maths teacher was struck by a lightning bolt as she was distributing and saw my result..she hesitated to call out the marks...and as I was in the front seat she handed it over to me...well till then she considered me good in mathmatics.....anyways I had got a zero or 4 marks in that Numerical Ability test....
Friday, March 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Interesting Blogs
- AD : reflectionzzofsh4nnon
- Anant Manas Khatri : indifference-curve.blogspot.com
- Gaurav Dobhal : incorrigiblemuser.blogspot.com
- Rahul Tyagi : rahultyagiji.blogspot.com
- Retro's : despondentme.blogspot
- Retro's Blog: Tapas: if-i-cud-eat-u-i-wud-hav-eaten-u.blogspot.com
- Rithram : life-as-i-knew-it.blogspot
- Vinit Dubey:dreamer-remembrance.blogspot.com
Sites to watch
Blog Archive
-
►
2020
(5)
- ► 08/09 - 08/16 (2)
- ► 08/02 - 08/09 (1)
- ► 06/21 - 06/28 (2)
-
►
2012
(4)
- ► 10/21 - 10/28 (1)
- ► 10/07 - 10/14 (2)
- ► 08/19 - 08/26 (1)
-
►
2010
(1)
- ► 01/17 - 01/24 (1)
-
►
2009
(1)
- ► 04/05 - 04/12 (1)
-
▼
2008
(12)
- ► 06/29 - 07/06 (1)
- ► 03/16 - 03/23 (1)
- ► 03/02 - 03/09 (2)
- ► 02/24 - 03/02 (3)
- ► 02/17 - 02/24 (1)
- ► 02/10 - 02/17 (2)
-
►
2006
(7)
- ► 11/05 - 11/12 (1)
- ► 07/09 - 07/16 (1)
- ► 05/14 - 05/21 (1)
- ► 05/07 - 05/14 (4)
Labels
- Abstract (1)
- keats (1)
- kinship (2)
- Life in the fast lane (3)
- melancholy (1)
- Movies (1)
- Musicworld (6)
- poems (1)
- Remembrance (4)
- Song Lyrics (1)
- songs (1)
- TMILL (1)
No comments:
Post a Comment